Thursday, October 06, 2011

Recent happenings


 HALLOWEEN
This is the beginning of our decorating.  Elliott has been so excited to get out the Halloween stuff for the last few weeks.  I am going to be SO OVER Halloween when it finally comes!  Oh well, totally worth it for the joy and excitement E has for this holiday.  It is loved in our home!
Still no decision on his costume.  Now that I'm totally fine with a family of Grim Reapers, he is over it.  At present it goes between, a SWAT team member, a ninja, a zombie and army guy.  Gotta love boys.  I love having a boy!





Fall Soccer is back in action.  Green Thunder is in the house.  Elliott has gotten a lot better this season.  He tried goalie for part of a game but quickly decided he wasn't into that- he gets too bent out of shape if the other team scores or if the ball whacks him.  It's pretty funny how mad he gets.  He does love soccer.  He is a team sport kind of kid, I think.  We'll see.  He likes being part of a team.  Sometimes a little too much, last week he was found distracting our goalie by having a serious sort of conversation whilst the game was going on.  
Too funny. 

2 comments:

Evaly said...

I love that first picture! And I think a family of grim reapers would be awesome :)

ede said...

I love the photo of my little buddy at the grave stone.