Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Train Museum


We went to a train museum out in the middle of nowhere.  (Perris, CA to be exact).  It was awesome really (Thanks Shelly)- so many cool things to do- no one around to see where we were going, totally free to go, it was GREAT.  We plan to go back sometime.  The kids had a great time- it is so nice to go somewhere where the kids can run around and just be, simply be.  Perfect.


Looks painful huh?  We'd just gotten there and they were like- "pictures, already?".  Funny.


This hot guy doesn't mind.



Janae will always humor me. 
Maybe it's because she is married to a photographer?




Josh's gift to Shelly this year was a family photo shoot.  She wanted to do it here- I can't wait to see her pictures.  It was a beautiful day and there were endless places to take pictures. 
Too bad the kids were over it!




Photo by Elliott.

 Blurry, sorry.



While there we saw a bunch of skydivers coming down, 
super cool, especially for the kids.  

 

 Cute photographer, taking a cute picture of cute Collin. 






This picture CRACKS me up!  Craig told Elliott to put his ear to the tracks to her the trains.


My mom with her California grand-kids.  
We had a great time with my family.  I'm so sad our time together is over.  I am one blessed woman with wonderful people in my life.  
I couldn't be more blessed.

1 comment:

ede said...

Great photos
thanks for sharing