Easter- One of those holidays that should be WAY more than it is made out to be by the world. I do LOVE a good egg hunt and dying eggs- I just wish it were more. I intend to make it more in years to come- a promise I'm making with myself. Love the kids faces while running to find candy and eggs. These two pictures are from our church Easter party. E chose a nice bunny tattoo that was finished off with his name written all the way up his arm. Pretty snazzy.
A fun Easter hunt at Grandma's house. The kids had a blast dying eggs and hunting for bags and treasures of candy.
The only good photo I have of E on Easter Sunday morning. He was patient and got ready for church before he could find what the Easter Bunny had left for him. Next year, Bunny comes Saturday (thank you for the idea- you know who you are! :-) ) and therefore leaves Sunday (particularly the morning) to be left for the sacred remembrance of why we really celebrate Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment