Every Wednesday is our special afternoon with our cousin. We love him. The last few weeks (since school is almost over) we have decided to spend our Wednesday afternoons at the nature center and hang with the butterflies in their little butterfly exhibit. I LOVE butterflies and so do the boys. They have gone to extreme measures to catch the monarchs and get up close to see them drink the nectar from the flowers. It's been pretty impressive. They pick a flower and hold it close to the butterfly and then they wait for it to go onto their flower. I've been impressed with their patience and enthusiasm with these little creatures.
Poop. Like I don't hear that word enough lately. It's like instant comedy anytime the word is said around my child. How befitting it was when we were at the nature center and they were doing a little class on what animals eat and what their poop looks like. Halleluiah! The boys got to determine which poop went where. Good times with poop.
1 comment:
we love the ENC- it's the girls fav place to go when we r visiting Mama Vickie and Papa Chet!
Post a Comment