Practice before- I love the sheer joy in my little man's face! Even though we got kicked out of the pool and he sat freezing in his towel- waiting to be able to get back in.
Good afternoon with some of our favorite little people.
The kids did a little triathlon locally last weekend. They are such cute little champs! I was so proud of each one of them and their different areas of strength. I love that each child gets a medal at the end. They are so proud of themselves and their accomplishment. It is fun to watch some of them have determination and be really competitive, while others are so kind to be waiting for a friend to continue on, others who just want to complete it while others cheer them on- no rush, just complete it. Fun to watch and fun to see my little man cross the finish line.
No comments:
Post a Comment