Well, most of my Easter pictures were terrible- so I won't bore you. I love this little one of the 3 kids. Elliott and my sister Shelly's kids- Kenyon and Nathan. I love them. We had a great Easter with just Shelly's family. We all seem to be so busy that our little families don't get together, just us, hardly ever anymore- so it was really lovely.
1 comment:
Dear Carly,
Isn't it terrible that our lives seem so "busy" these days. Sometimes I just stop everything and sit in the sun or lie down on the grass to nap or meditate. It helps slow down the hectic pace and bring better perspectives. I also love to take leisurely walks. . . It's delightful when I don't have to hurry.
I'm glad that you enjoyed your time together with Shelly's family at Easter. Darren, Quentin, and I joined your Mom and Curtis' family for a delightful meal and visit. It's important to take time for family relationships and activities of eternal value.
Love you,
Aunt Aleen
Post a Comment