Sunday, April 08, 2007

Super Cheese


I can't help myself. Lately- when I ask him to give me the super cheese for the camera I really get the SUPER CHEESE. He goes so over board that it is stinking hilarious! The above picture is El finding some of the little baby toys that are on their way up to the attic- he was so thrilled to get them out- I kind of felt bad putting them in the attic.

The last one is today- Easter morning. I am not a big candy person- I really don't like E having any at all- but for some reason he seems to always get it somewhere. Anyway- hence- Peter Pan. He is still totally into pirates and he loves Captain Hook- or "Tatan Hook" at our home. He was stoked to get Peter Pan for Easter. Totally spiritual- I know- but way, way, way better than a huge chocolate bunny or colored sugar covered marshmallows thingys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the super cheese!! He's adorable!! We have the super cheese smiles going on in our house, and we did the worlds smallest package of jelly beans, movies, and crocs in our easter basket. Booo on Candy!