This one was hard- sorry to those of you who I tag- I only know a short few that have blogs- so you get all of this stuff!
Instructions: These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. Although many of you might think I love food because of all of my weird eating habits- I actually dislike it very much- for the most part- except for the simple things that take no time to prepare and eat. It takes too much time out of my life. I wish I could just take a perfect food pill 3 times a day and be done with it. I wonder why in the world everything must revolve around food- why can’t we just enjoy each others company without basing it around a meal and dessert? We would all be getting a lot more done if this were the case!
2. I’m a closet mini trampoliner. Since E and I are home all day and the stroller isn’t his favorite thing to be in- my exercise at present is the mini trampoline. I love it! Any time of day I can use it and it makes me feel great. Elliott loves it too.
3. I have totally fallen in love with the Farmer’s Markets in our little area. They are tiny compared to some- but they totally make my day and I am totally giddy walking around trying things and buying things.
4. I can’t swim. Well, I can swim- but I am no kind of swimmer that looks good or does it well. Good luck to Elliott! Thank heavens Craig is a fish.
5. I’ve never been a fan of scrapbooking but I totally LOVE making cards and pretty things with paper.
6. I used to teach water aerobics and yoga/pilates mat classes. I am no master by any means- but it was awesome to do and I (at the time) never had felt better or more healthy.
7. I get totally annoyed with people who do not enjoy their husbands. They get annoyed when they are home and they talk about them going back to work (after the weekend) as if it is a relief. So sad really. Craig is my best. The weekend and days he has off are the best days in my life.
You're It (if you have time- this is a tough one- took me forever!):
1. Jennifer
2. Mandy
3. Stephanie
4. Karlea
5. Wendy
6. Jeff and Shelly
7. Cami
1 comment:
Dear Carly,
I'm thrilled that you've discovered mini-tramps too! They are the ultimate in exercise. . .
Have you ever tried Essiac Tea? My friend Saundra just finished a cleanse on it. It will be fun to talk health topics with you at our reunion. . .
Have a delightful weekend!
Love always,
Aunt Aleen
Post a Comment