Saturday, July 07, 2007

Pirates, more and more and more pirates





Happy Birthday to Nate! Nate turns 3 on the 10th so we had a birthday party today. He cleaned house on pirate paraphernalia- now there is enough to go around- for everyone! It was so funny watching each of the kids dressing up in their own choice of pirate garb. Not one time did they fight over something the other one had- there was that much to go around! So funny! The all proceeded to march around and then have a pirate band that marched around!

2 comments:

Evaly said...

You’ve been tagged! See my blog.

grandmaaleen said...

Hi Carly!

Your children (and their photos) are awesome! I so appreciate all of your efforts to share "your world. . ." We're so excited to visit you in two weeks at our reunion. . .

Have you seen the newest Brown blog? marisajustin.blogspot.com

I just peeked at it and tried to leave a message, but must choose a new "identity" it appears. I'm trying to learn these blog details!

Love always,
Aunt Aleen