

Elliott had his 3rd birthday on Sunday. What a good 3 years we have had with him.
Of course- as you all know Elliott has dedicated his life to piracy so we decided to really go overboard with a family birthday party done pirate style.
Craig and I had a great time putting this together- you know, a little Friday night/date night/bake-a-thon. Now, we are already wondering and working on next year's cake!
Happy 3rd Birthday to my Elliott!
6 comments:
Carly (and Craig) -- that cake is unreal! I bet the b-day boy was torn between eating his cake and just enjoying the pirate ship. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We'll see you tomorrow... let the b-day keep giving...
Oh my gosh-that cake is awesome! What fun.
That is a rad cake!!!!! Any ideas for a cool spiderman cake? I think that's what Caleb's 3rd bday will be, but I'm clueless on how to make it a cool party (aside from making someone dress up in red tights and hang from the ceiling...)
Thanks for such a fun party!!! I am so glad i was there for it, and just loved hanging out with you guys all weekend and celebrating the big birthday! Happy birthday again to our sweet little E! :)
xoxo
Happy Birthday E! And the cake is Awesome! We sure miss seeing you guys and being part of that fun pool party that took place over Labor Day. But love the fun update you did about your summer activities. Hope we can come visit soon!
You are a Domestic goddess! that cake is amazing!
Post a Comment