Monday, September 24, 2007

The things he says-

Elliott has been saying the greatest things lately.
Last night we were talking about his little "ocean bag" he brought home from nursery at church. He even brought the subject up again today- so sweet.
Aunt Jennifer, this one is for you!

Elliott- did you know that on the fifth day, God made the birds in the sky and the fish in the oceans?

He did?

Yes, Heavenly Father and Jesus created the earth together, it took 7 whole days. He made everything (I go on to mention a few things- plants, ocean, food, etc.). My favorite thing he made was fruits and vegetables what is your favorite thing?

My favorite thing is Costco. Dad what is your favorite thing?

Dad: Humm, my favorite thing he made was the ocean.

Oh, my favorite thing is Jennifer.......and Troy.

Dad: Oh really? Of all the things he made? Costco, Jennifer and Troy?

Yes, Jennifer.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Right back at you, my sweet Elliott! You are my favorite thing god made! :) I love you!

I better come visit soon.... I miss you!

Qwendykay said...

HA! Nathan went through a phase where he was obsessed with Costco.

So funny!

mcwally said...

We'd love to do Tanaka on Thursday! Say, 10:30'ish? Lets chat in the morning.... There may be pumpkins... I love pumpkins.