Sunday, October 21, 2007

If you're crazy and you know it.......

He, he, he. (Sorry Scott- I had to.) El and I went over the Shelly's house tonight. My mom is in town to help her out with Collin, such a good grandma. Anyway- I have been hearing some talk of Kenyon dressing Nate up in her princess stuff- so I called it to action- no worries- I just wanted to see it happen- this is what we got. It CRACKS me up- good times.


Kenyon is such a good cousin. Elliott adores her, as do I. We were reminiscing tonight about how much time I got to spend with just Kenyon. I feel like Nate is getting a little jipped on the Aunt Carly gig.



As he rounded the corner he twisted his little ankle and gave up the heels for good.



Kenyon gave him a choice- King or Princess. King it was- way to go El.


I love Nate- what you don't know is what he is actually showing off- an earring. Scott gave him 1 earring and told him "Pirates wear one earring, you could be a pirate." So funny!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Way to go Princess Elliott and Pirate Princess Nate! Too cute!

And don't worry.... Shelly and I used to dress Craig like a girl all the time (like father, like son)! He still turned out pretty well. Haha!