Sunday, November 04, 2007

Castle Park

Elliott and I have been able to spend some extra special time with Nate, my nephew. Since Shelly has had the baby we have been picking up Nate or going out to their house to just be with Nate while Shell take a nap or does a few things she needs to be doing.
He is such a rad kid. Seriously- he is so fun and we have a great time together. He and Elliott have been having such a good time and have been playing SOOOOO well. It is kind of weird to have them playing so well and just enjoying each other.






I wish everyone could have been there to witness this- Nate was going crazy swinging on his belly and El thought is was stinking hilarious! I took a series of shots but this one makes me smile the most when I think about the scene. Elliott could hardly stop laughing. It was pretty fun!

3 comments:

Janice said...

These are so cute! The boys look like they are having so much fun. I can't wait for us to come out over New Years and see everyone together!

melissabastow said...

It's so weird to see them in shorts and short sleeves.....I'm jealous, I wish it were still warm here.....

Max and Diana Brown said...

I wish you could come and pick Nicholle up, since the baby has been born... it has been interesting!!! she is so jellous?(is that how you write it?)