


We have been talking about Halloween for what seems life FOREVER!!! I say 8 weeks (I remember telling E one day "In 8 weeks it will be Halloween...."- Craig thinks it hasn't been that long- who knows- but it seems like it has been quite awhile. It was sooooo nice to wake up Halloween morning and answer El's daily question "Mom is it Halloween day today?" with a "yes, it is". He was so excited ALL day long. He could hardly focus. I felt so bad when the actual time from start to finish for our trick or treat adventure was like- 3 hours total. Oh well, he had a good time and that is all that counts. He is a fabulous little guy and he makes the holidays so much more exciting and fun! Love Halloween.
3 comments:
Elliot is so cute!! How old is he? I love his Pirate outfit!!
Halloween was fun
thanks for sharing it with us
Ede
What a cute little pirate! I think its so cute that he was so excited for Halloween!
Post a Comment