
For the first time in my mortal existence I went on a little weekend getaway with some girlfriends. Who thought this stuff up? I totally needed it. Did I accomplish much? No Did I care that I accomplished nothing? No Well- I did make a few gifts and worked on some Christmas stuff- but seriously- I haven't sat on my tush that long in FOREVER!!!!! Wonderful. Thank you girls- I loved it.
I was introduced to the roulette table. Fun. I am not much of a gambler (sorry J) but I seriously tried to enjoy the thought of loosing my meager $40 that I was tossing out there- however, it ended up to be so much fun. Up until this point I looked at extra money as clothing or something I wanted for the house- not as something to loose- so It was hard for me to look at as my "entertainment". Once I did and actually made a little money back- I realized how it can be fun. Don't worry- I didn't loose a penny. I actually walked away with $90. Don't worry- all those I went with including myself were QUITE able to walk away.
I had a lovely time and should like to incorporate some girlfriend time into my life in the future- with or without the roulette tables- that I guess will be all up to who I go with. I know- I can read half of your minds right now- HEATHENS- yes, total heathens- sometimes, life is too short.
3 comments:
Sorry I had to bring you to the dark side...but I am glad someone played a little with me. It was my version of the Donny show....:) You know what I mean! :) Sorry we didn't do much - we need to plan another trip where it's all about spas, massages, and that kind of stuff! :)
Sounds like fun - oh yeah, Shelly is not there, so not really 'fun' :) I need to be part of the next one with spas, massages and that kind of stuff!
I'm ALWAYS up for a girls weekend... especially if there is gambling involved!
PS.. Poker is my game.
Post a Comment