

E got another after Halloween purchase. Thanks be unto Target- $4.99 again. Love these purchases! He isn't as keen on wearing this as often as Spiderman. We shall see- he tends to be totally into something and then flip to something else entirely. It is pretty creative- he gets us all into it. The knight outfit doesn't fit me quite as well as it does E- I wish I had a picture it is pretty funny. The breastplate is up past my belly button. Attractive and knightish.
3 comments:
I saw that bin of costumes at my Target the other day.... guess I should have stopped to browse. Maybe I'd find the perfect Christmas present! Haha!
Our Target was CLEANED out by the time I got there at 10AM on November 1st. I was so hoping for some fab costumes. Oh well... maybe next year!
Tag - - you're it! I'm starting my own tag, and you now have to list 5 things you would want for Christmas if you were still a kid! And then tag someone else!
I love all of Elliots costumes....I think my kids need more costumes, because it looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment