Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christmas Tree Time



Dave and Ede and Mandy, Jason and Luke will be out of town for the holidays so we all decided to get our trees early and made it a night. It was a little crazy with the kids- I thought it would be more fun for Elliott than it actually was- he was WAY more into the carts at Home Depot than the tree shopping. Having my birthday close to the holidays has been so fun- I have always enjoyed all the little details. Especially shopping for the tree- to me that makes the house feel like the holidays are here- I am LOVING having the tree up- I think we will get our tree early every year.

2 comments:

ede said...

that was a fun night, even tho the boys wee not as excited as expected.

ede said...

of course I meant were (not wee)