Sunday, December 02, 2007

Blow up Father Christmas


What the heck? I thought I would never be "that family" that had the blow up items in the yard- well- here is our Santa. We got him last year at a White Elephant party and he was pretty cool to El last year- but HOLY STINKING MOLY is he COOL this year! Elliott was asking us weeks ago to get Santa out- we held him off for a few days and now he has been up for almost 2 weeks. It is a daily adventure to see when Santa will "wake up"- 5:00 pm when the sun has set
he inflates and all the Christmas lights turn on- we are out there like clockwork. It is so fun and so worth being "that family"- Christmas with the Eldogs is soooooo much fun! Magical really. I think I am starting to believe in Father Christmas again.

1 comment:

ede said...

I love elliott's enthusiasm for the big guy!