Sunday, December 02, 2007

TARGET


Shelly and I totally (against much of what I believe and stand for) bribed our children with Target popcorn to keep them in the cart while we did a little shopping. I have shamed myself. How funny do they look in there? They were hilarious- popcorn EVERYWHERE- just dropping out as we moved the card- leaving our little trail everywhere we went. Oh well- they had fun and we got something done without having to say one time "Come here....". Popcorn induced bliss.

2 comments:

Qwendykay said...

I hate that I do this... but I get the kids the itty bitty icees... It buys me 40 minutes of quiet non-whining shopping bliss.

Tonight I tried it without Icees, and let Nathan walk... ackkkk NEVER again. If a sugary bribe = quiet happy Target trip... then it's worth it.

ede said...

Craig used to get an entire roll of life savers at the grocery. He would eat the whole roll while we were in the check outline. I thought it would be a great advertisement for the life saver company.