great choice of songs, and nice rendition.
Ha! I love it! He is so cute!
Hahaha...too funny! Love your little drummer! You need to get him The Single's Ward soundtrack!!! Still smiling at that one!
That had me laughing so hard! How fun! He is a natural! Nathan wanted drums for Christmas, I just didn't know if my sanity could take it! You are brave!
"E" YOUR GO ON ROCKING BOY... ALL THE WAY TO A RECOD DEAL!!
I think that is one of the cutest things ever!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
great choice of songs, and nice rendition.
great choice of songs, and nice rendition.
Ha! I love it! He is so cute!
Hahaha...too funny! Love your little drummer! You need to get him The Single's Ward soundtrack!!! Still smiling at that one!
That had me laughing so hard! How fun! He is a natural!
Nathan wanted drums for Christmas, I just didn't know if my sanity could take it! You are brave!
"E" YOUR GO ON ROCKING BOY... ALL THE WAY TO A RECOD DEAL!!
I think that is one of the cutest things ever!
Post a Comment