Sunday, December 23, 2007

Lights, Lights, Lights



There is a neighborhood not too far from ours that goes CRAZY around the holidays. In the past the streets have been shut down to incoming traffic just so people can walk around and see all the craziness of this neighborhood. It was good this year- but not as crazy as in the past. El was totally into the airplane with Santa in the drivers seat. He wanted to go touch it and get close. It was pretty cute. Seriously- the holidays are sooooo much more fun with little ones. He makes everything so exciting. I am starting to wonder what in the world we are going to do until Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas roll around again. I better get creative. I guess it is good to have all the craziness for once a year- then it is fun and new again and appreciated and looked forward too.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Yeah.... Santa in a airplane! Here all the Santas seem to be on motorcycles this year... its cracking me up!
Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!!
OXOXO!