Monday, December 10, 2007

Santa, Santa, Santa


This one cracks me up- sometimes when E is talking (especially when he really wants to get his thought across) he puts his hands on his hips like that and goes into his schpeal- it was like he was bartering with Santa for the goods. He has ALWAYS asked so far for a snowman and a train for Christmas this year. Interesting huh?


So it is like the 10th of December and E has seen Santa like 5 times. He loves the man. The first few pics are from a church party. E was in the car with Craig when Santa arrived and was walking into the church- E was FREAKING out that he was strapped in his car seat "Dad, Dad- it's Santa- I have to see him, let me out, let me out....." Craig couldn't get him out fast enough- then I was meeting them in the parking lot (I had just walked by Santa) and E goes blasting by me "Mom it's Santa...."- it was so cute and so totally innocent and one reason Christmas is so much fun with little ones. He was so stoked to see Santa- he was up the stairs in a flash and so were Craig and I- camera in hand. I love the spirit of Christmas in Elliott- EVERYTHING is soooo exciting and so wonderfully new. It makes us see the whole season differently. It is so worth every little thing we do- we are keeping our schedules pretty full of holiday stuff- so fun!

1 comment:

melissabastow said...

How exciting that Elliot loves Santa!!! I love it - what a cutey! I can't wait for my kids to just tolerate him. (We may have to wait until they stop believing.) Seeing Santa usually involves screaming and dragging, but TOWARDS the guy, instead of away like normal children!!! Oh well. And I guess with your cool trip to the snow pile he got his wish for a snowman? Now Santa just needs the train, right?! Geotrax are a favorite here.....just a hint....to Santa....