


E woke up on Wednesday morning of last week with this statement for me- "Momma- I want to go to the snow today."Well- I find lately that I am a little bit ashamed at some of the so called "winter" things we do here in Southern California. Every year at a few parks here they truck in snow for the kids to play with- they build a sled hill (concrete hill) and make a few piles of snow for the kids to just play in- a bit shameful. Although Craig is from Southern California he has spent probably more time on snow covered mountain tops than I have growing up in Idaho. So- we were laughing on this crazy day- knowing full well how strange this scene was that we were introducing Elliott too. He thought it was cool and fun to play in- so now when we get to see the actual REAL thing it will be even better.
3 comments:
You call THAT snow??? Hahahaa! :) Teasing.... it's adorable! Maybe i will have to build a snowman in my front yard to show Elliott the real thing! :)
ooo I want to go to the snow day at the parks. We thought about going up to Big Bear.. but ack.. such a pain sometimes! Let me know when the snow days are!
I think it's hilarious. Only Orange County would do something like that. Looks Like Elliot had a wonderful time. He is so adorable. You are right, he will have Four of my daughters to choose from!!!! You are hilarious Carly, you arent blog stalking!!!!!!
Post a Comment