Thursday, January 03, 2008

The gift that keeps on giving...


Craig's parents gave E a drum set for Christmas- he just got it a few days ago since all of Craig's family was out of town for the holidays. Anyway- we LOVE it- seriously. We are just trying to learn how exactly to hit it- as hard as possible to soft but still completely audible. Let me tell you- as hard as possible keeps on winning. So today Nate and Kenyon came over and Collin was asleep so we gave them a different option. Heavenly option. I told them they could hit this one as hard as they wanted and Shelly and I wouldn't say a thing. It was hilarious. The other part that was hilarious was how TEMPTING a real drum set is when it is RIGHT there in front of you! They had to keep walking up and stepping on the peddle. So funny! I am stoked to have a little one that loves music as much as I do.

1 comment:

grandmaaleen said...

Hello from Ventura!

Is that really a drum set the boys are tapping, Carly? What fun they've had with the drums and other creative activities! I love following your newest adventures. . .

How about this perfect mid-January California weather? It's more like our June in Idaho! I'm loving it and grateful for the refreshing break in my winter. . .

Love always,
Aunt Aleen