Sunday, January 06, 2008

The things he says-

I was singing a song to El last night that ends with "...yes I know Heavenly Father loves me." and here is our conversation...

Mom, Does Heavenly Father love me?

Yes, he does, very much.

Heavenly Father loves you too and Daddy.

Yes, he does.

Does Jesus love me?

Yes, he loves you very much too.

Mom, when I am bigger and you are smaller, I will let you ride on my back and give you piggybacks.

CLASSIC

Lately- he has been doing things- like putting on an article of clothing or jumping or doing something he deems as "big" and he will say-

"Look (Mom or Dad- whoever is there)- I'm a man."

2 comments:

marisa said...

I love reading his sayings...the other day Lainey said, "Grandma Aleen can fit here (in between the two car seats) becauses shes smooth." I think she meant skinny or slender but she came up with smooth. As for another holiday to celebrate, I've emailed you a little lesson I put together last year for Chinese New Year that we did with the girls they loved it and are already if it is time for it again.

Potters said...

The bigger/smaller thing reminds me of a friend's little boy - who has all sisters - when asked if he was a girl he said "not yet".

Serena