Sunday, January 27, 2008

Swingers

We went to the park a few weeks ago- I know this video is long- but the two of these guys just crack me up! Nate is an old pro at this swing thing. As of recent- E has been pretty skeptical of many of the physical "triumphs" for little ones- you know- slides, jumping, riding on the swings like this....He really takes his time when he wants to try something new. He must not be pressured. It is really fun when he attempts something new and exciting. Oh yes, this is a few weeks after he was trying this for one of the first times and totally overshot and flew off landing on his stomach. Craig and I were in tears it was so funny- poor guy.
I am so proud that he got on and keeps trying. Sweet El.

2 comments:

melissabastow said...

Way cool on the swinging! We'll be working on that one next (if Caleb continues his sliding streak.) It's weird because both of my older kids hate swinging. I've had people ask, "What kid doesn't like to swing?!!" Apparently mine. Atleast they're not the only cautious children out there, right? Congrats on the swinging triumph!!!

ede said...

I love the video