
How long have you been together? Married for 10 years in August- I know- crazy long time. It has FLOWN by- that is a great thing, I am happy with Craig.
How long did you date? We don’t know when we started dating- it wasn’t something we paid that close attention to- then we were kissing and then engaged- so- a little over a year- we’d been good friends for over a year before.
How old is he? 38 and perfect- I know, I am such a cheese.
Who eats more? If dark chocolate is involved- him.
Who said "I love you" first? I don’t know.
Who is taller? Craig
Who sings better? Good question- I think he sings well- he doesn’t sing often- I like to sing- so we're both fine but nothing special.
Who is smarter? Definitely Craig- we each have our things that we are smarter with- but he just keeps me grounded. I usually ask- “Hey, did anything happen in the world today that I need to know about?” (I hate the news) and he usually fills me in. Also, with regard to the gospel- he wins big time- he is always knowledgeable about the good details. This is something that has always made me really appreciate Craig, he really is smart.
Who does the laundry? I wash and dry and try to always have it all done- but he usually ends up helping me put it away, total champ.
Who does the dishes? Usually me- He runs off to play with E while I clean up- I prefer that they have their play time before bed- this is really important to Elliott.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Craig- he is closest to the gun.
Who pays the bills? We usually talk about them- then I usually go in and pay them (I love auto bill pay).
Who mows the lawn? The best gardeners in town- :-) we spoil ourselves- we look at it as time we could be apart working or time we could be together doing something meaningful- the later won out.
Who cooks dinner? Me, I like to have dinner ready so we can be done with it and be on to bigger things- this usually involves- pirates, Harry the Hedgehog or light sabers- but well worth the dinner being made earlier.
Who is more stubborn? Totally depends on the situation. I am pretty stubborn- but if it is something that means more to him- he can be stubborn one.
Who kissed who first? He totally kissed me- MacDaddy.
Who asked who out? We really don’t know- seriously- we were such good friends we were with each other practically every day anyway- it sort of just happened.
Who proposed? Craig did- it was cute. I totally knew it was coming because he was acting so funny and nervous. It was at a park where we had first kissed- so I knew something was up. It was perfect.
Who is more sensitive? Again, totally depends on the situation. Craig is a pretty sensitive guy-so we take our turns. I'll go out on a limb here and say it is usually me though- something about us girls- seriously- what the heck?.
Who has more friends? Craig
Who has more siblings? Same on both sides.
Who are you tagging? Karlea, Janice, Jennifer S., Jennifer G., Mandy and Wendy- Come now, I know you all have sooooo much free time.
1 comment:
You and Craig are picture perfect!
Post a Comment