Thursday, January 17, 2008

Motorcycles


My brother-in-law has a motorcycle. E thinks it is so cool! He was totally stoked the other night to get to sit on it and pretend for a bit. When Kenyon generously passed over the helmet- he was in heaven (sorry for the blurry picture). Elliott LOVES motorcycles. Every time we see one from the car he must make sure that everyone inside of the car has seen it go by. He is such a boy.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Aww.... my little motorcycle buddy! I am going to have to post a picture of me on my old harley for him! haha!

And your hair looks adorable! :)

Stay shiny side up! (Motorcycle lingo you should teach E... haha!)

jbel said...

I love your hair. It looks great! Your little guy looks like loads of fun, what a cutie.

I so enjoyed reading your comment on my blog. I'm glad you navigated your way through cyber space to our little location.

Be seeing you this summer:)