Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hair


Sorry this has taken forever- E took this picture today- (my cameras seem attract him- he is always wanting to take photos)- so thanks be unto Elliott. I have had so many tell me it isn't that short- I realize it isn't that short- it still seems so short to me. My hair used to go all the way down my back- so- change is good.

9 comments:

Shelly said...

Well look at you miss short and sassy - - it looks great.

mcwally said...

i second that thought -- go E for taking such a sassy/care-free pix of your beautiful mom!

Evaly said...

I love it! :)

Aleen said...

Carly, you are beautiful and your hair cut is awesome! What a wonderful photo you took, Elliott!
Love,
Aunt Aleen

Jessica Newby said...

Whoo hoo! I like it! The color looks a little different too. I have to admit I thought it might be shorter. That is some long hair you had girl!! I really like it though!

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Love it Love it Love it! Natti was hoping you liked it too. ;)

Karlea said...

I love love love the new hair. Change is always fun. You're hot momma!!

Kim G said...

He has a bright future in photography! What a great picture of you!

Stephanie said...

You are gorgeous!