




I am a little behind on my posting- we went to a children's museum with Craig's sister, mom and my sister and all the kids last week. We had the GREATEST time and plan to make it a place to go more often. It was one of the only places that we have gone where I didn't have to say one time- "oh, don't touch..." it was a little piece of heaven for littles- it was all hands on for them- every single thing was for them to touch and play with and to make a mess with- they loved it all- it was a really fun outing!
2 comments:
You really need to put NAMES of these places!! I'm so out of the loop on kid activities...
Bowers?
I am so glad you had a great time! Makes me want to get up there with the kiddos... let me know when you go again.
Post a Comment