

I have been itching for something new and creative to do- I am constantly trying to find something to make or do that fills the floral void in my life. These little baby booties are at the moment my new little hobby. I need to work on the details but all in all they turn out pretty cute. I got the pattern from another blogger- Heather Bailey. These little ones went to Jason and Mandy for their soon-to-be little girl in August.
7 comments:
Carly - those are fabulous!! Are you making any adult sizes??!?! I need a lesson next time we are down.
Those are soooo cute!!!
You'd better be careful or I will be hitting you up to make a little baby basket for my next auction. :)
They turned out great!
adorable! you never cease to amaze...
Carly, Your so talented, those are just adorable. I saw thos one her blog but would of never attempted such a undertaking. Hope all is well- my email so I can invite you to my blog.
sendmail2angela@gmail.com
Sooo cute.
I think you should take them to the opera show.
hey- so fun to see what your fam has been up to lately. lucky you to have such a talent. I wish I could have an ounce of it ... just one ounce and I'd be happy!
Post a Comment