


I know that by now you are all probably sick of my dollar store rewards- but SERIOUSLY- they are so stinking awesome to Elliott when he gets to open up his treasure chest and pick whatever he wants out of it. He has to earn 5 gold coins and then he can pick something. They last about a week- but a week well worth the effort.
Last night, police gear. We were captured, then captured again and then called on the little fake walkie talkie- and then they all went to the bath with Elliott. He would say "I'm a police guy now". So funny. Craig reminded E that Uncle Brad is a police guy- sometimes when Elliott puts on a certain pair of sunglasses he says- "Hey mom, I'm Brad."
6 comments:
I love the "hey mom, I'm brad" too cute!! That little excited face at the train station is so adorable!!
Love you guys!
if the super hero doesn't catch the bad guys then the officer will.
We can't wait to get down there and dress up with you guys. Trevor dressed up like a dinasour last week!
I'm thinking I need to hit the 99cent store for Easter Basket stuff!!
The 99cent store is awesome. i haven't been there in the longest time though. Robin always comes with surprises for joshua from there. Loved the train ride too. we used to live right around the corner from there but moved before joshua was old enough to enjoy. so thanks for reminding me of a fun activity!
I love that you guys do something every Saturday that is fun and exciting. I think you are great parents! Nice work you two.
Post a Comment