Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thank you Craig's List


For those who don't know what Craig's list is (it has nothing to do with my Craig)- it is a local (in your area) internet list of items people have for sale, for free, or service- etc. We love Craig's List. This is our new free trampoline- thank you Craig's List- not completely put together- but E can't get enough of the thing. It has really helped to break him out of his shell a little bit, which we needed. Once we get the pad and the net on- we are ready to rock. Seriously- someone recently told me that (after they got a trampoline) once you get on you instantly become a kid again- totally true. It is pretty funny.

6 comments:

ede said...

I cant wait to see Elliott jumping on it in person

marisa said...

we got our's courtesy of craigslist too and it is just the best! My girls play on it all day long, it's their clubhouse, dance studio, picnic spot, art studio...and oh yeah a place to jump too!

Shelley said...

What a great find! We always had tramps growing up. We'll have to come over and play sometime soon.

Shelly said...

We are on our way!!!

Qwendykay said...

Hooray!! I love Craigs list too, but because I just sold my old appliances!!

I never thought of looking for free stuff! We totally want a trampoline! We are so coming over to visit!

Em-Cat said...

OK - so I just found your blog and was in awe when I saw the name. We must be soul sisters...I love the OFFICE!!!! This is Emily from church by the way...Can you help me make my blog cute like yours?
Love,
Em-Cat