El has really been into scripture stories lately- especially since my mom (thanks mom!) has given him the paperback Book of Mormon stories. Anyway- we were laughing at how well he tells some of his stories- especially when he mixes them up. I am really glad he likes these stories- he makes it really fun to tell them to him- we always have to act them out or repeat the story for days afterward.
Sorry- the video is a little long- but well told.
7 comments:
and PATEWY!
that is the best video I have seen in a long time.
great story telling
Wow, very impressive. I love that boy. So stinking cute!
Love it! :)
That's awesome! Luke and I just watched it together and now Luke is sad that it is over. Guess we'll be watching it a few more times.
I haven't been to your blog in awhile and I'm loving reading about your cute family! Hope you guys are doing well!
Brian and I LOVED this video. too cute. you inspire me to do more videos of my own kids.
Post a Comment