

Elliott is such a big guy- physically. He has had a little tricycle and a scootch so we thought we were doing great- until.... we went to the bike shop to pick up a scootch part and found that Elliott was quite ready for a bike. He hopped on one and just took off all over the store. I think it took both of us by surprise. Up until now- physical feats for E have been slow to come- so we thought that the bike would be awhile. We thought in September for his birthday.
Anyway- Craig's parents neighborhood had a HUGE garage sale so we took some of the old outdoor toys and gear to sell. E made like 40$. Then he and Craig found a bike that E loved and we were in business. Well- after the training wheels. He is awesome on this thing. He is so proud of himself and so excited to just have us "watch me- watch this". It is soooooo stinking fun to watch all these little milestones. I must admit- I was a little teary. Seriously- he is so big and so grown up. I still want to get him a new bike for his birthday- there is just something about a brand new red bike right?
No comments:
Post a Comment