

It has been so hot the last two days! Today like low 90's. Seriously??? It is not even May yet. I can't really complain because it has been so fun- the pool got up to almost 80 yesterday so it was such a fun day. Elliott is TOTALLY cracking me up in these photos- he was so serious about getting everyone with these water guns- which were awesome by the way- thank you Wynn's.
We are totally loving the fun and can't wait for many more days like this one!

And of course- beautiful Kenyon. She is such a little photo girl- she takes such pretty pictures. At one point- I was sitting there watching everyone and she yells- "I just love pools" as she throws herself off the side into the pool. It was so funny.
1 comment:
I sure am lovin these warm days of sitting at the pool also! Elliot is so adorable. Looks like he is super active and growing fast! Love all the updates! I think I love the bike pictures the best. You can just see the determination in his eyes.
Post a Comment