
Seriously- (I say "seriously" a lot)- but Seriously- could there be a cooler book? We look at this book every single day- we talk about these "creatures" over our breakfast and lunch (the 2 meals where we can have a toy or book with us) and try to sneak it in at dinner. It has pictures of things eating things, spitting things, rolling poop into balls, - you name it- it's probably in here. It's pretty great. I love boy stuff.
Today we went through the whole 199 page book talking about various things within the pages. It was CRAZY!!! Then when Craig got home E had to go over the many adventures inside the book.
Elliott was making up stories (wild imagination) about the different- snakes, lizards, frogs, jellyfish, you name it.... It went a little bit like this- each story a sentence or two- then on to the next.
Once upon a time there was a really ugly lizard....I saw him and he was really ugly.
Once upon a time, when I was scuba diving.....I saw this deep sea vampire squid....
Well dad, one day when I was scuba diving I saw one of those.
SERIOUSLY- It is hilarious.
3 comments:
I can't wait to get there and check it out for myself! :)
SERIOUSLY? You do say seriously alot :) Maybe it's your catch-phrase?
Seriously... so cute !
Post a Comment