Sunday, May 25, 2008

Helicoptor, Harley, DuneBuggy- anything boy









A good friend and client of Craig's had a surprise party last night- Tom is his name. Tom is such a fun and nice guy. He is a total Harley guy too. Elliott was in boy heaven at his house- he got to sit on the Harley, the dune buggy, the corvette (and start them all up)- now today- Elliott is Tom. He says- "momma- I am Tom and I am riding around on my motorcycle" or "Hey mom, I'm Tom- do you want to ride my...what's that thing called?" (I say- dune buggy)- "yeah dune buggy or four wheeler?" I will be quite content if the whole motorcycle thing wears off before he can actually drive. Dirt bikes- we'll see.




Yesterday we drove by this helicopter and had to get out- E thought it was awesome and huge. It was pretty cool.

5 comments:

ede said...

Elliott looks pretty comfortable and confident on those huge fast powerful machines.

Angela said...

boys are the greatest! Mr.E is adorable.. thinking of you

jennifer said...

That's my boy! Harley's are awesome!! :) XOXO

Qwendykay said...

Oh man... I love Harleys! I love being a boy mom!

julieannepapa said...

He looks so handsome on the big boy toys! I can only imagine how fun that is for him!