



We love the Justice League and anything that has to do with them. The constant scenarios that I am involved in are amazing- I honestly can't keep up them all. Elliott's mind is incredible and constantly creating a vision of "Spiderman and Batman running to the door but the Joker is behind them chasing them...." - yeah- these type of things.
We have a little aggression issue in our home- Elliott doesn't know how to handle his anger- so we bought him a punching bag thing. I explained that when he is angry it is totally okay to want to get the anger out- I gave him some ideas and then I gave him this and told him it was okay to hit it as hard as he wanted when he was mad. So we practiced a bit- then we wrestled and kicked poor Spidey. I imagine it will pop in the next few weeks, if not sooner.
Lastly- he was annoyed at me and I didn't know why- he then says "mom, I don't want to hit him when I am mad, I want to play with him too." He thought it was only for when he is mad- silly mom- we can't have a toy hanging around the house that we can't use unless we are mad can we?
No comments:
Post a Comment