


El chill'in with his buddies. When these guys are fed, napped and ready to go they are so fun together. Elliott has a bit of a tendency to take charge and try to be everyone's boss and often the bully- but other than that minor offense :-) he adores these guys.

Like I said- cramming some fun stuff in while people come to visit us- we took a walk on the island, rode the ferry to the peninsula and then walked down to the pier for some lunch. I try REALLY hard not to take for granted the beauty that surrounds me here- we are sooooo lucky to live in such an awesome place. Hence- the last picture- (compliments of Elliott) I just love that we are all sitting up on top of the restaurant enjoying lunch and this is the view that we have- incredible. Seriously- so lucky!
1 comment:
fun day
fun day
I was glad to be there.
Post a Comment