A day that should have been for him was spent taking care of me and Elliott so- a small ode to the best dad and husband ever.Every day is devoted to Elliott and I. I rarely find him taking time for himself- completely unselfish. He takes such good care of us- in every way- to name all the ways could take forever. He can wrestle for any given amount of time and keeps up with Elliott on the days when I just can't- somehow he just knows those days without being told. His patience for those around him astounds me. He never has a mean thing to say about others. He makes me feel like I can do no wrong (believe me- I can) and that I am perfect despite everything (scares and all). He takes being a father so serious. He loves Elliott and I KNOW that Elliott knows this- I think that makes him the best dad ever! I could go on and on........
Happy Father's Day to Craig-o. You are the best. Hang loose, rock on, love you man.
4 comments:
What a great Dad!! Happy Father's day!!!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY, CRAIG !
you are exceptional.
Happy Father's Day Craigy!!
Up with awesome fathers like Craig! Thanks to all loving, devoted fathers and husbands. We appreciate your unselfish service and righteous example.
Love,
Aunt Aleen
Post a Comment