
Yeah, that's him- my husband. Still just as hot and incredible as he was 10 years ago when we were married- actually more so.

Thank you, babe for the best 10 years of my life. I wouldn't trade them for anything. I consider myself the luckiest girl in the world to be your wife. Happy Anniversary to us! I love you.
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! That means we've been friends for 10 years! WHOA!!
I still remember sitting next to you guys in Sunday School.
Best wishes for another 10,000 more years together!
Happy Anniversary! What a great picture of you both. You two are awesome and wonderful examples of marriage and love. Make the next 10,000 more years bring you great joy!
Happy Anniversary! Well done on 10 years of marriage...fun isn't it...
It is hard to believe that over 20 years ago we had to force Craig to go to a church dance with Don, Sean and me, no less actually dance with a girl....HA HA...How did you ever end up with a wonderful woman like Carly?
You two are great and I hope everything you wish for comes to pass.
Franz
Hooray for you guys!! I can't believe its been 10 years!
Craig - Thanks for marrying such an awesome girl so that she could be a part of our family! :)
Happy Anniversary!
Hey guys! Happy Anniversary! It was so much fun seeing you again and finally meeting your awesome little guy!
~Kristy Peacock
Happy Anniversary! Now here's to another wonderful decade for you two...
Happy Aniversary guys!!!! What a geat couple you are, thanks for the good example you are to all of us, There is nothing more special in life than to be married to your best friend!!, I know I'm! Love The Browns~
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!
Elliott and I are having the best time ever, celebrating your 10 years. He has given me a couple of spontanious (sp) "I love you, grandma" just as we are walking along or doing something. What could be better?
Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a fun weekend. You deserved a little getaway. Love you both!
Wow! 10 years! That's crazy! I remember when you guys were still dating! By the way, I love Craig's facial hair!
Post a Comment