Tuesday, July 29, 2008

An evening at the fair















We went to the fair last week- Elliott has been dying to go ever since they put up the HUGE farris wheel that he can see every time we leave the house. It was an eventful night.

Every prayer as of late has gone something like this...

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for us to be safe, thank you we could go to the fair and not have time outs, thank you for the fair, thank you we could get lightsabers at the fair. Bless us to go to the fair again...

...amen

It was eventful for all.

6 comments:

Janice said...

Craig so has the coolest T-shirts!

melissabastow said...

How fun....except for the hickory smoked pork butts...I think I would have to pass on those...

Brooke said...

I love the not getting time outs part of the prayer! we missed the fair this year... looks like you had lots of fun!

jennifer said...

Hahaa.... so adorable!

ede said...

that was a fun night...
remind me next year to stay away from the deep fried food !!U**8++##@@

Kim G said...

mmmmmm.... pork butts...