Yeah, that would be me. Thanks for the Great ride "CAS"So This weekend My Father, Jason and I got to go for a ride in an L-29 Czechoslovakian Jet Trainer operated by the Thunder Delfins. These are a little by product of the end of the cold war, Czechoslovakia sold them off after Russia stopped subsidizing their operation.
It was way cool and tons of fun. If you have the means I would highly recommend picking one up. Many of the lessor Warsaw Pact members actually used these as their fighter aircraft, if they could not afford the MIG's.
The start of a 360 degree Roll.
Notice if you can, all the Russian labels on the gauges.
Jason getting ready for take off.And last a little in flight video for your entertainment.
12 comments:
HOLY CRAP!!!!! THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!
sounds like fun....for some.
That looked like so much fun! How lucky is that!
WHO NEEDS TOM CRUISE IN TOP GUNN!! WHEN YOU CAN HAVE CRAIG THERE!!! HE LOOK LIKE A PROFESIONAL. About the family reunion, we won't be able to be there.. so YES!! please plan in a BBQ with us, let us know who else is coming.. it will be fun! I want to meet Elliot and Graig in person!
Way to go, Craig!
Jealous...
scott just bought me one.... so now you can come and ride our jet, but there is a price to pay!!! ha ha that looks like lots of fun.
HOLY MOLY!!!! That is so awesome! Totally jealous, but so much fun!
Oh I almost tossed my cookies just looking at the pictures!!
I agree Shelly, I wouldn't be able to hold them in. Wow - but a pretty awesome event!
That's cool.....I would have totally puked.
"LUUUUUCKY"
Post a Comment