
Today while playing Elliott and I ended up in the garage- he spots his tiny fishing pole and decides we must go fishing. E and I dig up some worms, put them in a little container and we are ready for the fun. So for family night we take a little trip to the back bay.
Craig casts for Elliott and we both stand back to watch- oh- 2 minutes later- I note he needs to go pee. So he trails off 3 feet from us and does his thing (he thinks it is sooooo great to go pee out in nature- he thinks nature is a parking lot- if I would let him pee there- he would.) Anyway- he has yet to master the pants part way down bit- so Craig and I are already busting up- what could be more exciting than this fishing experience? Apparently peeing on the trail.
Fast forward 5 minutes- E is fishing again-
Dad, hold this and catch a fish, I need to go look at my pee pees.
Proud moment.
Fishing experience- 15 minutes
Peeing experience- priceless
Also- had to pee once more in the "wild" before we got to the car. Why teach them toilet stuff when we can just open the back door?
2 comments:
FUN TIMES !
Ryan has been peeing in nature for a while now and by nature I mean anywhere he can get his pants down fast enough to start peeing. Planters at the movie theater, our front yard, on the sidewalk into traffic on a 4 lane busy street...you know, nature.
Men are engineered to mark our territory...that is really the only reason we learn to spell...so we can write our names in urine.
Post a Comment