Sunday, July 13, 2008

E's People





It is so fun to watch how children change and grow- and how they learn some of the little things they do. This is a picture of one of E's people. I love how it first started- then he realized it needed a few things-hair, eye balls, nose. One of my favorites is that before the nose or eye balls he added a mustache and beard- we have a lot of hairy people around us- can you tell?

4 comments:

mcwally said...

I LOVE these drawings. And I love that E's people have facial hair! Often my kiddos' people don't have any hair... because that runs in our family.

I saw that you read Quindlen's book -- I just reserved it at the library. Looking forward to reading it!

ede said...

Great art work!

jennifer said...

love the facial hair! :)

Angela said...

Love the great drawings!