Craig's parents got a Wii. Elliott loves the thing- I can't get over the bum shake in this video- the whole thing cracks me up- he gets so into it. His poor little tennis guy doesn't stop moving the whole time.
Sorry it is a little long. E rocks at the boxing. He was kicking everyone's butt. So far he is at expert level while the rest of us seem to be stuck at the beginning spot.
9 comments:
Carly, This is Jill Walker from good old Twin Falls. Found your blog-very cute. Your little boy is darling. Steve, the boys and I just moved back to Twin- crazy how life turns out. Hope you are doing well! Now I know where to find you!
Cute bum shake!
So funny! Who needs karate when you can box on the wii? :)
Look @ him go!! he looks like a porfecional!! I personally like "wii" better than other games, because you get to move a little.
Jill- So fun! I want to see your blog---carly@hsno.com. So good to hear from you- I am glad you are well and I am dying to see your boys!
That is the best. So glad you got that on video. Love the booty shakin!
Elliott, you are the knock out champ !!
He is so cute!
So worth it. LOVED the rump shake-a!
Post a Comment