Sunday, August 31, 2008

Preshcool days



Elliott' s little buddy Wesley- we love Wes- there is NEVER a dull moment when Elliott and Wesley are with each other.


Elliott started preschool last week. He loves preschool. He has many friends in his class- there is always something exciting going on.

He is getting way too big and way too far away from being my baby.

4 comments:

melissabastow said...

The picture of Elliot and his friend looks so classic boy (and slightly Dennis the Menace-ish.) I love it! Elliot always has the cutest t-shirts.

Evaly said...

I love that last picture with the magnifying glasses. Wow- you trip was packed with fun! We are glad that you are back :)

Chela said...

Back to School. I can't believe how quickly they grow up. I'm looking forward to school starting for Cherish next week so we can get back into our schedule.

ede said...

School already,
where did the summmer go?