We've been out of town- Albuquerque, New Mexico to be exact. Everyone I tell this to says "Albuquerque? (with a look of bewilderment on their face) why?" Call it a family reunion. Craig's brother Brad and his family live there and so all of Craig's family got together there for the annual Balloon Festival. We had a great time- I will post that all next.
However, had to catch up on all that I had missed. My two Shelly's please see below- I am terrible with getting birthdays up here on the good ole blog- but I intend to do better starting today. Happy October to everyone!
Did I mention I love this time of year?
3 comments:
Wow!!! when you post you don't kid around!! Tell your brother congratulations!! I love the pictures!! you have been busy girl!!
Albuquerque was fun !
thanks for helping to make it fun, fun Carly.
So nice to see you posting again! Glad all went well in Albq. I hope Craig's tummy got better!
Post a Comment