Friday, October 17, 2008

Thoughts...

Jessica gave us this one- it was thought provoking- that is a good thing.



I search: for health and the health of my loved ones.

I wonder: about too many things.
I regret: that I didn’t enjoy some of the physical activities I can’t do now.
I love: Craig, Elliott and our families. Rain and this time of year. Hello- do you people know me? If I wrote down everything I love we’d all be here forever.
I care: who I have and will become and if it will be good enough in the next life.
I always: floss and wear my retainers.
I worry: that Elliott won’t have any siblings and that someone close to me will get really sick.
I am not: as confident as I once was, I miss me.
I remember: the perfect moments with Craig and Elliott.
I believe: that I will get to be with Craig and Elliott forever.
I sing: all the time- I love singing. You know those nights when you can’t sleep? My mind is singing and I can’t get it to stop- sadly lately-it seems to be some Backyardagains song or something really annoying and not worth the brain power.
I dance: with Elliott- it’s often a dance off- then he says “mom, stop dancing and watch”
I don’t always: say things the way I want to and often want to go back a few seconds to re-do what I just said.
I argue: better than I used to- kidding! I hate confrontation- I don’t like to argue.
I write: my thoughts down when I read and to remember certain things that are important to me- I do my best work late at night.
I win: at speed.
I lose: at everything else- especially Risk with Craig.
I wish: I could see my family in Idaho and Utah more often. Thanks to Josh- one wish granted!

I listen: to classical music on Sundays and to Dr. Laura and I generally agree with her.
I don't understand: how some people have no gratitude and cynical people.

I can usually be found: at home with my boys- usually in the kitchen or outside.
I am scared: of suffocating or drowning.
I need: more time in my day.
I forget: things unless I write them down- I’m a list maker.
I am happy: to be Craig’s wife and Elliott’s momma. It beats a day job any day.

I tag: anyone who wants to think about things for a moment…..

No comments: